DEADLINE FOR 2023 CLASS NOMINATIONS: September 18, 2022
Please use this form, or a copy of this form to nominate your candidate for the Kenmore East Performing Arts Hall of Fame. This Hall of Fame is dedicated to recognizing contributions to the arts by students, alumni, faculty, administrators and members of the community, associated with Kenmore East High School.
General Rules of Nomination:
- Candidates must be focused on the performing arts – theater, drama, visual arts (TV/film), music and dance.
- Three categories- Performers; Contributors; Honorary:
- The Performer category is based on achievement beyond high school. The nominee’s class must have left Kenmore East a minimum of seven years prior to nomination.
- The Contributor category includes directors, administrators, crew, etc.; if the nominee was a teacher, he or she must have retired or left the Ken-Ton district two years prior to selection. If the nominee was a student, his or her class must have left Kenmore East a minimum of seven years prior to nomination.
- The Honorary category (pioneers, non-graduates, etc.) must have made a significant impact on the Kenmore East performing arts programs, and/or made a significant impact at the professional level.
- The nomination form must have current contact information (address, phone, email, website) for the nominee to be considered for induction. The nominees will be given the opportunity to provide more information for consideration. If the nominee is deceased, please provide as much information as possible.
*Nominations must be received by September 18, 2022 in order to be considered for the Class of 2022.
The induction ceremony will take place on Friday, April 21, 2023.